How to find lost iPhone contacts and recover it?
- The most troublesome thing to lose your iPhone is all contacts gone. Without any contacts, you can't inform friends and families, and you will never know who'll get the iPhone and what the person will do with it. Ask all your family members for money, or make nuisance call to your friends? Either of them is actually bad. Consequently, first of all you have to do right after your iPhone lost or stolen is to get all of your contacts back.
How to find lost iPhone contacts?
Actually, once you sync your iPhone with iTunes or iCloud, it generates a backup file for your device, and it is a type of SQLitedb file. In general, you may not access or read it directly, however with a right iPhone data extractor tool, you are able to extract the content from the backup file, like your contacts.
At this point, in order to find your lost iPhone contacts, first to look for an iPhone contacts extractor. If you have no choice, this is my recommendation: Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Mac) or Dr.Fone for iOS (Windows), a highly effective program that permits you to definitely get back all you iPhone contents like contacts, SMS, photos, videos, call history, notes and calendar, regardless of for iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS or the other earlier versions of it.
Note: Mac and Windows version of Wondershare Dr.Fone both permit you to directly scan and recover contacts from iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS, when you you do not have iTunes backup.
Download the right version below:
Next, let's check how to find lost iPhone Contacts from backup with step by step.
Step1. Scan the record of your lost iPhone
Launching the program on your Mac, you will get the user interface as follow. Select your device and recovery mode first.
Choose "Recover from iTunes backup file" mode and find the right backup file, choose it and click to "Scan" for lost contacts.
Step2. Recover lost iPhone contacts
After the scan, proceed to the "Contacts" category on the sidebar on the program. You are able to preview all detailed contents of the contacts before recovery. Mark what you look for and click "Recover" to save all of them on your Mac. Then you can manage them on your pc, or import them to your Apple Mail or other address book.
Tags: Find Lost iPhone Contacts, Recover Lost iPhone Contacts
Ready to try or buy?
For Windows User: comments powered by Disqus
Mobile Device Tools
- Recover deleted SMS from iPhone
- Recover deleted photos from iPhone
- Recover deleted Video from iPhone 4S
- iPhone Call History Recovery
- Recover iPhone Contacts
- Find Lost iPhone Contacts
- iPhone Calendar Recovery
- Recover Notes from iPhone
- Recover iPhone MMS
- iPhone Backup Extractor
- Recover iMessage from iPhone
- iPhone Voice Memo Recovery
- Recover deleted data from iPad
- Export SMS from iPhone
- Undo deleted texts on iPhone
- Restore iPhone Contacts
- Recycle Bin on iPhone
- Print Text Messages from iPhone
- Transfer iPhone SMS to Mac
- ios 7 iPhone news