How to transfer photos from iPhone to Computer?
I need to transfer photos and videos from my iphone 4s to my computer, How to transfer photos from iphone to computer? - Antony
When i connect my usb iphone 4s apple in the computer to transfer some photos from iphone to my computer .. it says no photos were found in my device? - Haywood
We know, for iphone players, there must be a lot of photos and videos on your iPhone, these videos and photos recorded their precious time, hoping these photos backup to your computer, another, iPhone space is limited, need to free up space to store the new photos and videos, then you need to find a way to transfer photos to computer. (ITUNES constraints and that it will not let you transfer photos to your computer.)
You can use GOOGLE to search for this kind of app to help you to transfer photos from iPhone to computer, here we recommend: Wondershare TunesGo (Win or Mac), this software supports iPhone 7 Plus / 7 / 6 Plus / 6 / SE, ipad / new ipad / iPod, etc., except transferring photos to computer, and vice versa (transfer photos from computer to iPhone), we just take the Windows version as an example.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to PC
Follow the easy steps to transfer photos on your iPhone to PC. If you want to copy pictures from iPod to computer, you can also do as the steps below show.
Step 1: Install this program and connect iPhone with PC
First of all, install this program on your computer. Then run it. Connect your iPhone to your computer via a USB cable. Once it's connected, this program will detect it immediately and display it in the primary window.
Note: Please install iTunes on your computer.
Step 2: Copy photos from iPhone to computer
In the left directory tree, click "Photos" to bring up the photo management window. Select photos or folders that you want to export. Click "Export to". Then, a file browser window pops up. Choose a folder on your computer to save the exported photos or folders. Or, just drag and drop your wanted photos and folders to any place on your computer.
2 steps to transfer photos from iPhone to computer, is very simple, right? When using this software, you will find that it can do a lot of things that ITUNES don't let you do:
1. Don't just copy files to iTunes & PC: Also transfer files from PC & iTunes to your iPhone, iPod, iPad
2. Convert music & video: Automatically convert to iDevice-compatible formats during transfer.
3. Copy photos between Apple devices and PC: Drag photos to your iDevice or save to your PC to print & share.
4. Fully manage your iPhone contacts: Manage contacts: Edit, import, remove duplicates & more.
5. Directly transfer between Apple devices: Transfer music, photos, contacts and more from one Apple device to another.
It's really your first choose to manage your IOS devices.
Tags: transfer photos from iPhone to computer, transfer iPhone photos to computer, transfer photos from iPhone to pc, photos from iPhone to computer
Ready to try or buy?
For Windows User: comments powered by Disqus
Mobile Device Tools
- Backup Android Phone Contacts
- Android SMS backup to computer
- Sync contacts from outlook to android
- Transfer SMS from Android to PC
- Send Text Messages from Computer
- Transfer Music from iTunes to Android
- Transfer Photos from iPhone to computer
- Transfer photos from Mac to iPhone
- Sync notes from iPhone to Mac
- Transfer calendar from iPhone to Mac
- Sync iPhone Calendar to Computer