How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S5/S4/3/2?
- How do I transfer photos contacts etc from iphone 4 to galaxy 3s? - Elton
How do I transfer my contacts from iphone 3g to galaxy 3s - Gearldine
Hi,can you please tell me how to transfer contacts from iphone 4s to galaxy s3.. thanks? I just bought Galaxy S3 and want to transfer my contacts from my iPhone 4S...Thanks - Janeen
Got a new Samsung Galaxy S5/S4/3 and can’t wait to use or ring friends and family, but discover that the address book on the Galaxy S3 is empty, which means you need to transfer contacts from your old iPhone into it first. It is not easy to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S5/4/3, due to the fact they are two different cell phone platforms. Therefore, exist the above questions.
Don’t panic, In this instance, you only need a thirdparty tool to assist you - MobileTrans or MobileTrans Mac. Being an simple-to-use phone to phone data transfer, it allows you to move contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S3 with only one click. Aside from contacts, it enables you to move SMS, music, photos and even videos from your old iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S3.
3 steps to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S5/S4/3/2
This part below mainly shows you how to transfer contacts from iphone to Samsung Galaxy S3. Please download the free trial version of the MobileTrans on your computer.
Step 1. Run the MobileTrans on your PC
After downloading and installing the iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S3 contacts transfer, you should run it. Then the primary window will be shown on your computer screen. As you see, there're two modes available. To transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S3, you ought to select Phone to Phone Transfer mode. Click "Start".
Step 2. Connect your iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S3 with PC
Now, use USB cables to connect your iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S3 with your computer. This phone contacts transfer will detect the two phones instantly. Then as you see, your iPhone is displaced in the left of the primary window, while your Samsung Galaxy S3 in the right.
At the bottom of right side, there lies a tab "Clear data before copy". By ticking off it, you can clear all current contacts on your Samsung Galaxy S3. If you don’t want, let it alone.
Note: Click "Flip" when you attempt to transfer contacts from Samsung Galaxy S3 to your iPhone.
Step 3. Move contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S3
In this step, you need to uncheck the items – text messages, music, and photos. Then click the green "Start Copy" button. This phone contacts begins to transfer from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S3 automatically. During this contacts transferring progress, you ought not to disconnect either of your phones.
Note: MobileTrans is fully compatible with all Android devices and iPhone models like iPhone 5s/5c/5/4s.
Tags: contacts from iPhone to Samsung galaxy s3, transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung galaxy, how to transfer contacts from iPhone to galaxy s3, transferring contacts from iPhone to Samsung galaxy, move contacts from iPhone to galaxy
Ready to try or buy?
For Windows User: comments powered by Disqus
Mobile Device Tools
- Transfer files from Symbian to Android
- Transfer data from Android to Android
- Transfer data from Android to iOS
- Transfer Samsung contacts to iPhone
- Transfer Contacts from Nokia to Samsung Galaxy
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy
- Nokia N8 contacts to iPhone
- HTC Wildfire Contacts to iPhone
- Transfer Contacts from HTC to iPhone
- Transfer N97 contacts to iPhone
- Transfer Nokia contacts to Android
- Transfer Nokia contacts to HTC
- iPhone 4 contacts to iPhone 5
- Transfer HTC contacts to Samsung
- Transfer SMS from Nokia to iPhone
- Transfer HTC SMS to iPhone
- Transfer SMS from iPhone to Sumsung Galaxy
- Transfer Photos from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone
- Transfer Photos from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S3
- Transfer photos from Nokia to iPhone