Windows Version HereWondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Mac)
Accidentally deleted data? Have a broken iPhone or even lost your iDevice? No matter why your data’s in jeopardy, Wondershare Dr.Fone (Mac) gets it all back on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, including the iPhone 5S/5C and iOS 7. Retrieve data directly from your device, or via its iTunes backup file. Either way, you can clearly preview all contacts, text messages, photos, and more before recovery, and selectively recover whatever only what you want—something you can't do with iTunes!
- > Newly support iOS 7 and iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C;
- > Recover 8 kinds of deleted files by directly scanning iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPod touch 5, iPad with Retina display & iPad mini;
- > Recover 15 kinds of deleted data directly from iPhone 4/3GS, iPod touch 4 and iPad 1;
- > For all iOS devices, recover 14 kinds of previous data by extracting iTunes backup;
- > Get back data lost due to accidental or intentional deletion, device damage or system crash, etc.
1. Directly recover data from iPhone, iPad & iPod touch
Having no iTunes backup files, but unintentionally deleted data on your device? Encountered white Apple Logo Screen of Death or inaccessible system or even forgotten your screen locking password? Don’t panic. Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Mac) can help to rescue your data.
1) For iPhone 5S/5C/4S, iPad mini, iPad with Retina Display, The New iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch 5:
Support 8 File Types: Messages(SMS, iMessages & MMS, including Emoji), Contacts, Call History, Calendar, Notes, WhatsApp conversationNew, Reminders, Safari Bookmark
2) For iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPod touch 4:
Support 15 File Types:
Text content (8 types): Messages(SMS, iMessages & MMS, including Emoji), Contacts, Call History, Calendar, Notes, WhatsApp conversationNew, Reminders, Safari Bookmark;
Media content (7 types): Camera Roll (Photo & Video), Photo Library, Photo Stream, Message attachments, Voice memos, voicemailNew icon, WhatsApp attachmentsNew icon
2. Extract iTunes backup to recover data for all iOS devices
When your device has crashed, smashed, broken, locked by a forgotten password, lost or wiped off (eg. freshly upgraded to the latest iOS, restored to factory settings, jailbroken and refurbished); you can use Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Mac) to find your lost/deleted data from iTunes backup.
Recover 14 types of files, inclusive of data in the backup file and data deleted from your device which have not been overwritten by new data before you perform the backup:
Messages (SMS, iMessages & MMS, including Emoji), Contacts, Notes, Call history, Calendar, Reminder, Safari bookmark & WhatsApp conversations, Camera Roll (Photo & Video), Message attachments, Photo Library, Photo Stream, Voice memosNew, Voicemail & WhatsApp attachments
Supported iOS devices: iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS, iPod touch 5/4, iPad mini, iPad with Retina Display, The New iPad and iPad 2/1.
3. User Friendly: Preview & Selective Recovery
Check contacts in detail, including address, job title, etc., then save as CSV or VCF format to re-sync them to your device.
Preview photos and read details of messages (including Emoji), notes, calendar, call logs (including FaceTime recordsNew icon), and more.
Selectively recover what you want by selecting it from the scan result, something you can't do with iTunes.
Export and check your list of lost files in HTML for convenient reading, editing and printing.
4. Backup iPhone/iPad/iPod touch data onto a computer
Other than lost data, you can also backup existing data on your device to a computer.
Separate lost data and existing data by colors. They will be categorized based on different colors in the scan result.
Browse and selectively backup the data to a computer before upgrading iOS, jailbreaking, restoring to factory settings, etc.
|Related Guides: For recovery modes of "Recover from iOS Device " and "Recover from iTunes Backup File" (*For iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S, you can only retrieve Messages, Contacts, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, Safari Bookmark directly from the device now.)|
OS: Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8(Mountain Lion), 10.7, 10.6
Processor: Intel Pentium 1000 MHz or faster
RAM: 512MB or above RAM
Free Hard Disk: 1 GB or more
1. Fully supported iOS 7.
2. Newly supported the latest iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C.
3. Worked for the newest iTunes 11.1
4. Supported the newest Mac OS X 10.9.
Mobile Device Tools
- Recover deleted SMS from iPhone
- Recover deleted photos from iPhone
- Recover deleted Video from iPhone 4S
- iPhone Call History Recovery
- Recover iPhone Contacts
- Find Lost iPhone Contacts
- iPhone Calendar Recovery
- Recover Notes from iPhone
- Recover iPhone MMS
- iPhone Backup Extractor
- Recover iMessage from iPhone
- iPhone Voice Memo Recovery
- Recover deleted data from iPad
- Export SMS from iPhone
- Undo deleted texts on iPhone
- Restore iPhone Contacts
- Recycle Bin on iPhone
- Print Text Messages from iPhone
- Transfer iPhone SMS to Mac
- ios 7 iPhone news