Windows Version HereWondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Mac)
Accidentally deleted data? Have a broken iPhone or even lost your iDevice? No matter why your data’s in jeopardy, Wondershare Dr.Fone (Mac) gets it all back on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, including the iPhone 6/5S and iOS 8. Retrieve data directly from your device, iTunes or iCloud backup file. Either way, you can clearly preview all contacts, text messages, photos, and more before recovery, and selectively recover whatever only what you want—something you can't do with iTunes!
- Newly support data recovery from iCloud backup and encrypted iTunes backup.
- Retrieve data up to 18 types like photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, call log, voicemail, voice memos, calendars, reminders, etc.
- Recover data from apps like iPhoto, iMovie, Flickr, Kindle, Instagram, and more.
- Works for iPhone 6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS, all iPads and iPod touch 5/4.
- Get back data lost due to accidental or intentional deletion, device damage or system crash, etc.
1. Directly recover data from iPhone, iPad & iPod touch
1) For iPhone 6/5S/5C/4S, iPad mini, iPad with Retina Display, The New iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch 5:
Support 8 File Types: Messages(SMS, iMessages & MMS, including Emoji), Contacts, Call History, Calendar, Notes, WhatsApp conversationNew, Reminders, Safari Bookmark
2) For iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPod touch 4:
Support 15 File Types:
Text content (8 types): Messages(SMS, iMessages & MMS, including Emoji), Contacts, Call History, Calendar, Notes, WhatsApp conversationNew, Reminders, Safari Bookmark;
Media content (7 types): Camera Roll (Photo & Video), Photo Library, Photo Stream, Message attachments, Voice memos, voicemailNew icon, WhatsApp attachmentsNew icon
2. Extract iTunes/iCloud backup for all iOS Devices
When your device has crashed, smashed, broken, locked by a forgotten password, lost or wiped off, you can use Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Mac) to find your lost data from iTunes and iCloud backup, including encrypted iTunes backup.
Recover 15 types of files: text Messages, Contacts, Notes, Call history, Calendar, Reminder, Safari bookmark & WhatsApp conversations, Camera Roll (Photo & Video), Message attachments, Photo Library, Photo Stream, Voice memosNew, Voicemail & WhatsApp attachments
Supported iOS devices: iPhone 6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS, iPod touch 5/4, iPad mini, iPad with Retina Display, The New iPad and iPad 2/1.
3. Preview & Selective Recovery
Check contacts in detail, including address, job title, etc., then save as CSV or VCF format to re-sync them to your device.
Preview photos and read details of messages (including Emoji), notes, calendar, call logs (including FaceTime recordsNew icon), and more.
Export and check your lost text messages, note in HTML for convenient reading, editing and printing.
4. Backup iOS data onto computer
Except recovering lost data, you can also backup existing data on your device to a computer with it.
Before upgrading iOS, jailbreaking, restoring to factory settings, etc you can browse and selectively backup the data to a computer.
|Related Guides: For recovery modes of "Recover from iOS Device " and "Recover from iTunes Backup File" (*For iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S, you can only retrieve Messages, Contacts, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, Safari Bookmark directly from the device now.)|
OS: Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9(Mavericks), 10.8, 10.7, or 10.6
Processor: Intel Pentium 1000 MHz or faster
RAM: 512MB or above RAM
Free Hard Disk: 1 GB or more
1.Fixed bug caused by iTunes 12.1 update.
Mobile Device Tools
- Recover deleted SMS from iPhone
- Recover deleted photos from iPhone
- Recover deleted Video from iPhone 4S
- iPhone Call History Recovery
- Recover iPhone Contacts
- Find Lost iPhone Contacts
- iPhone Calendar Recovery
- Recover Notes from iPhone
- Recover iPhone MMS
- iPhone Backup Extractor
- Recover iMessage from iPhone
- Retrieve iPhone deleted Reminders
- iPhone Voice Memo Recovery
- Recover deleted data from iPad
- Export SMS from iPhone
- Undo deleted texts on iPhone
- Restore iPhone Contacts
- Recycle Bin on iPhone
- Print Text Messages from iPhone
- Transfer iPhone SMS to Mac
- ios 7 iPhone news