Windows Version HereWondershare Data Recovery for Mac
Due to accidental deleting, formatting, virus infection, improper operation, or other unknown reasons that result in data lost on Mac, but now you want to get them back? If this, Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac just for you, It can recover lost photos, video, documents, email and archive files from any Mac-based hard drive or external hard drive.
- > Completely recover deleted, formatted and lost data.
- > Recover documents, images, videos, audio, emails, and archives.
- > Recover Mac data from Mac hard drives and most storage devices.
- > Recover photos, videos, SMS, contacts, notes, calendars and call history from your iPhone via iTunes.
- > Preview lets you enjoy data recovery in advance.
1. 5 powerful recovery options
Lost File Recovery - Restore files deleted by Command + Delete, emptied from Trash, formatted or corrupted partitions with original file name and structure tree.
Raw Recovery - Recover your files with a deeper scan.
Partition Recovery - Recover lost partition and data due to partition loss, partition deleting, and partition error.
iPhone Recovery from iTunes – Recover lost files such as photos, videos, SMS, contacts, note, calendar and call history from iTunes backup file.
Resume Recovery – Save your scanning result, and import to recover data later without a second scan.
2. Powerful Data Recovery Ability on Mac
Recover not only documents, but also photos, video, music, email, archive, etc.
Recover data both from Mac computer and storage media such as hard drive, iPod, digital camera, flash card, etc.
Due to accidental deleting, formatting, improper device usage, virus attack, software crash, and other reasons result in data loss, this tool can get them back.
3. Useful iPhone Data Recovery
Recover lost data of iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, 3, iPad 1 & 2 and iPod Touch 4 from iTunes, if they have been synced with iTunes.
Recover all your photos, videos, SMS, contacts, note, calendar, and call history.
Preview all contents in original quality.
4. Flexible & Precise settings for data recovery
Let you flexible to pause or restart data recovery during the scan process.
File filters setting to help you find the target files in a short time and save you much time.
File validity lets you distinguish valid and invalid files before recovery.
Lost File Recovery can restore your deleted files with original file name, and storage path.
Save and import the previous scanning results to resume recovery if you have a lot of files to recover.
5. Let you preview before recovery
Preview images in thumbnail or cover flow, to let you check the image quality in advance.
Watch videos and listen audio files to confirm which you want to recover.
Preview documents, email and archives so that you can select the exactly desired one to recover.
|Data loss scenarios|
|Accidentally delete Mac files||• 'Shift + Del' without backup
• 'Delete All' when deleting not-so-good photos
• Delete files instead of saving by accidentally pressing wrong button
• Empty trash without backup
|Format or reformat memory cards||• 'Media/Drive is not formatted, would you like to format now?'
• Mac OS X prompts for disk initialization when digital camera memory card is just connected.
|Improper operation||• Pull out SD card while the camera is on
• Turn off the camera during a write process
• Factory setting of device without backup
• Use card between different cameras
• Any type of file system corruption in camera storage device, hard drive and USB flash drive.
|Other situations||• Lose files during transferring files from storage device to Mac computer
• Camera is turned off un-intentionally
|File types supported|
|Document||DOC/ DOCX, XLS/ XLSX, PPT(PPT/ PPTX ), PDF, CWK, HTML( HTM), INDD, EPS, PAGES, KEY, NUMBERS, VSD, ODT, ODP, ODS, ODG, ODF, RTF, PLIST, TAX, MAT|
|Image||JPG, TIFF(TIF), PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, RAF, SR2, MRW, DCR, WMF, DNG, ERF, RAW, AI, XCF, DWG, X3F, ARW|
|Video||AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPG(MPEG), RM(RMVB), MKV, MXF|
|Audio||AIF (AIFF), M4A, MP3, WAV, WMA, MID (MIDI), OGG, AAC|
|Archives||ZIP, RAR, SIT, SITX, BZip2, 7z|
|PST, DBX, EMLX, EML, MSG|
|Previewable file formats|
|Document||DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, PDF, HTML(HTM), EPS, PAGES, KEY, NUMBERS, ODT, RTF, PLIST|
|Image||JPG, TIFF(TIF), PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, RAF, SR2, MRW, DCR, DNG, ERF, RAW, ARW|
|Video||MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2|
|Audio||AIF(AIFF), M4A, MP3, WAV, MID(MIDI)|
|Recover data from all types of storage media|
|Mac Machine||iPod(Nano, Classic, Shuffle)||USB Drive|
|External Hard Drive||Memory Sticks||Secured Digital Card (SD Card)|
|XD Picture Card (XD Card)||Compact Flash Card (CF Card)||Multi Media Card (MMC Card)|
|Digital Camera||Mobile Phone||MP3/MP4 Player|
OS:Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8(Mountain Lion), 10.7, 10.6, or 10.5
Processor: Intel Pentium 1000 MHz or faster
RAM: 512MB or above RAM
Free Hard Disk: 1 GB or more
File System supported: FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, HFS+, HFSX, NTFS
1. Newly supported Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9);
2. Fixed minor bugs in the last version.
Mobile Device Tools
- Mac format Recovery
- Recycle Bin Recovery
- Recover deleted emails on Mac
- Recover Deleted files from Mac Trash
- Folder Recovery
- Recover lost files after System restore
- Recover files from USB drive
- Sony camcorder Recovery
- Camera memory Card Recovery
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Recovery
- Motorola cell phone Recovery
- CF Card Recovery
- Recover deleted pictures from Canon EOS
- Recover photos videos from Panasonic Lumix
- Recover deleted files on Samsung Galaxy
- Recover deleted pics from Blackberry
- Recover erased files from SD Card
- Yahoo Email Password Cracker
- Hotmail Password Cracker
- BOOTMGR is missing
- How to Clone SSD