How to Recover Notes from iPhone 6/5S/5/4s/4 that were lost or deleted.
- Lost your notes upon iPhone 6/5S/5C/5/4S/4 or iPhone 3Gs and wish to get it back again? Well, it's not that hard to recover deleted or lost notes from new iPhone 6/5S/5C/5/4s/4/3Gs actually. This article helps guide you dto recover iPhone notes within just 3 steps. Just read on.
3 steps to recover deleted notes on iPhone 6/5S/5/4s/4
To get your lost notes, you have to down load the iPhone notes recovery software. If you are still searching for one, why not try iPhone Data Recovery or iPhone Data Recovery for Mac - Dr.Fone for iOS? A dependable as well as user friendly program that permits you to definitely extract the entire iTunes back-up file for you to preview and get what you want, such as notes, photograph & video, sms, call history and calendar, no matter you're utilizing iPhone 6/5S/5/4S/4 or earlier versions. Wondershare Dr.Fone also enables you to directly scan your iPhone to recover deleted notes.
Download the free trial version below to recover your deleted notes on iPhone. Try it totally free!
Part 1: Scan and extract iTunes backup to recover iPhone notes
Part 2: Directly scan and recover notes from iPhone
Part 1: Scan and extract iTunes backup to recover iPhone 6/5S/5/4S/4 notes
Step1. Choose the recovery mode & select the backup file
Right here get Wondershare Dr.Fone (Mac) for example. Just after downloading and installing the program, run it on your Mac. A main user interface as follow will appear. Choose "Recover from iTunes Backup File".
Step 2: Recover deleted iPhone notes
When the scan completes, you can preview all the contents in detail by clicking the "Notes" categories one after one. Mark those you want and click the Recover button to save them on your Mac.
Just like the user interface above displaying, this particular iPhone notes recovery software can also assistance to find back previous photographs, videos, contacts, messages and call history on your iPhone, and you could recover them all with one click simultaneously, for those who have a need.
What you need to know:
Commonly, when you synchronize your iPhone with iTunes, the contents of your iPhone are instantly backed up by iTunes for a .sqlitedb file, that can not be viewed. This particular back-up file is continually up-to-date together with every sync. Therefore, Firstly: Don't synchronize your iPhone with iTunes again since you realize your notes are lost, or the back-up file will probably be updated and you cannot find the lost notes back.
Part 2: Directly scan and recover notes from iPhone 6/5S/5/4s/4
Both Windows and Mac versions of Wondershare Dr.Fone allow you to directly scan your iPhone 6/5S/5/4S/4/3GS to recover deleted notes on it.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to the Mac & Select the "Recover from iOS Device" mode
Connect your iPhone to the Mac and run the Dr.Fone (Mac). This program offers you 3 recovery modes, select the first mode: Recover from iOS Device.
There are two kinds of situations.
1. If you use iPhone 6/5S/5C/5/4S, directly click "Start Scan" to fully scan your device for lost data on it.
2. If you use iPhone 4/3GS, switch to the "Advanced Mode" through the button at the lower-right corner. you need to follow the steps on the window below to enter the device's scanning mode. Then the program will automatically scan your iPhone for deleted data on it.
Step 2: Enter the DFU mode and scan iPhone (iPhone 6/5S/5C/5/4s skip this step)
Through the user interface above, you have to enter the DFU mode based on the description within Three steps.
1. Hold your iPhone and click "Start" button.
2. Pressing "Power" and "Home" buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds.
3. Right after 10 seconds, release "Power" button, but keep holding "Home" for another 15 seconds until you have the message of successfully entering.
From then on, the program will start scanning your iPhone as follow when you have entered the DFU mode.
Step 3: Preview and recover deleted iPhone notes
Following scan, you can preview the discovered notes one by one. Mark those you need and click "Recover", you can save all of them on your pc with one click.
Notice: Data discovered here contains deleted data and those still in your iPhone. In the event you just want back your deleted ones, you are able to refine the scan result using the slide button at bottom part to only display deleted items.
Tags: Recover notes from iPhone, Recover iPhone notes, Recover deleted notes on iPhone, Recover deleted notes from iPhone, Recover notes on iPhone
Ready to try or buy?
For Windows User:
comments powered by Disqus
Mobile Device Tools
- Recover deleted SMS from iPhone
- Recover deleted photos from iPhone
- Recover deleted Video from iPhone 4S
- iPhone Call History Recovery
- Recover iPhone Contacts
- Find Lost iPhone Contacts
- iPhone Calendar Recovery
- Recover Notes from iPhone
- Recover iPhone MMS
- iPhone Backup Extractor
- Recover iMessage from iPhone
- Retrieve iPhone deleted Reminders
- iPhone Voice Memo Recovery
- Recover deleted data from iPad
- Export SMS from iPhone
- Undo deleted texts on iPhone
- Restore iPhone Contacts
- Recycle Bin on iPhone
- Print Text Messages from iPhone
- Transfer iPhone SMS to Mac
- ios 7 iPhone news