How to get iPhone out of Recovery Mode?
- Ask for help to get iPhone out of Recovery Mode
1. I need to exit recovery mode and dfu mode off Iphone 4s please could you help me exit the recovery mode without restoring the phone as I have not backed up any data. - Betz
2. My iphone 4 was in recovery mode. i download tiny umbrella and exited recovery mode and now it keeps popping up to the apple logo then shutting off - Tiannalee
3. Iphone in recovery mode but i need to back it up before clicking recovery mode help? Hi my iphone 4 has tried to update the new software this morning but has now put itself in recovery mode, but the is messages i need backed up off it of a court case.. help - Jana
4. My daughter tried to updrade her iphone 4S to 6.1.3 before syncing with itunes and phone went into Recovery Mode. How do we get out of recovery mode without going into restore and losing all of her data, mainly her pics that were never downloaded to itunes? We tried RecBoot but it is not working, just going into a recovery mode loop. - Mikedaa
5. How can I exit recovery mode on my iPhone 3GS without restoring it? My iPhone unexpectedly entered this mode where there is an arrow between an iTunes logo and a USB plug on the screen. I have tried restarting it multiple times.. - Dipesh
As the above questions, many people encounter the trouble and don't know how to get iPhone out of recovery mode, if they restore the iPhone, they will lost all the data on iPhone which have not backup with iTunes. To fix this issue, there is a easy & fast way to help you. With the help of iPhone Data Recovery or iPhone Data Recovery for Mac, here, remommend the Dr.Fone for iOS, with it you will get out of this trouble in minutes. Free download the Dr.Fone for iOS below:
Get iPhone out of recovery mode in 1 click
After downloading and installing the program on your computer, you can follow the way below to get your iPhone out of recovery mode or DFU with one click.
1. Run the program and connect your iPhone to the computer.
2. When the program organized your iPhone, you'll see the window below.
If you use Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Windows):
Click 'Repair Operating System' on the top right of the main window. And do what it tells you to do: download firmware > select iOS firmware > repair operating system. In a few seconds, you can see your iPad (including iOS 9 iPhone) is out of Recovery Mode and performs normally.
If you use Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Mac):
3. You only need to click the Restart or Set Up button, and then your iPhone will be automatically restart and return to normal in a few seconds. That's all.
Backup or Recover lost data from iPhone
After your iPhone is back to normal, you still can use the Dr.Fone for iOS to recover lost data from your iPhone, or backup data from your iPhone to your computer, if you have such a need. Just take Dr.Fone for iOS (Windows) as an example.
The software main window for iPhone 7 Plus / 7 / 6 Plus / 6 / SE / 5S / 5 / 4S users, then click on "Start Scan" to scan iPhone data.
For iPhone 4/3GS users, you can switch to the "Advanced Mode" through the button at the lower-right corner.
Step 2: Scan & get iPhone data (iPhone 7 Plus / 7 / 6 Plus / 6 / SE / 5S / 5 / 4S skip this step)
iPhone 4/3GS user, need enter the scanning mode before you take contact list on it. Follow the below:
1. Hold your iPhone and click "Start".
2. Hold the Power and Home buttons at the same time for exactly 10 seconds.
3. Release the Power button, and keep the Home button for another 15 seconds.
When you have entered the scanning Mode, release the Home button. Simultaneously, the program will scan your iPhone for data on it.
Step 3: Backup & recover lost data from iPhone to computer
Actually, you can preview data during the scan, including Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Contacts, Messages, Call History, note and more. You can selectively recover them all by clicking the "Recover" button at the bottom.
Tags: get iPhone out of Recovery Mode, how to get your iphone out of recovery mode, get iphone 5 out of recovery mode, iphone 5 out of recovery mode
Ready to try or buy?
For Windows User:
Mobile Device Tools
- Recover deleted SMS from iPhone
- Recover deleted photos from iPhone
- Recover deleted Video from iPhone 4S
- Recover iPhone Contacts
- Recover Notes from iPhone
- Recover iMessage from iPhone
- Undo deleted texts on iPhone
- Recycle Bin on iPhone
- Print Text Messages from iPhone
- Print contacts from iPhone
- Recover iPhone Safari bookmarks
- Restore iPhone Camera Roll
- Recover data from broken iPhone
- Retrieve deleted voicemail on iPhone
- Transfer voice memos from iPhone to Computer
- Get iPhone out of Recovery Mode
- Retrieve deleted WhatsApp messages from iPhone
- Recover data from water damaged iPhone
- Recover data from dead iPhone
- Recover iPhone Contacts Without Backup
- Print Notes from iPhone
- Recover data from Stolen iPhone
- iPhone 5S text Messages Recovery
- Recover deleted contacts from iPhone 5s