aTube Catcher for Mac Alternative – How to catch YouTube Video on Mac
- aTube Catcher is definitely an on-line video downloader that helps people download video from websites such as YouTube, Dailymotion, MySpace, Google, Yahoo, etc. Furthermore, it converts the downloaded video to MP4, MPG, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, MOV, FLV so that you can enjoy YouTube upon devices like iPod, PSP, iPhone, iPad, and so on. Without needing costly Internet connection service.
Unfortunately, aTube Catcher will only work on Windows. With regard to Mac users, they need to find an aTube Catcher for Mac alternative, and you're in the right place. For those who need software just like aTube Catcher for Mac, iSkysoft iTube Studio for Mac is a great choice. It supports to download on-line video from more than ONE HUNDRED websites and much more output formats are usually supported (see below). Just like aTube Catcher, it is simple to convert on-line video to device-compatible, absolutely no settings required!
Notice: aTube Catcher is really a third-party on-line video downloader and it is the property of Diego Uscanga. This site is NOT affiliated with it.
Key Feature of aTube Catcher for Mac Alternative
1) Output Video Formats: MP4, MOV, AVI, 3GP, MPG, WMV, FLV, M4V, MKV, F4V, TS, VOB, and so on. In order to download and burn video to DVD, try iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe for Mac.
2) Output Audio Formats: MP3, M4A, WAV, MKA
3) Supported Devices: iPod/iPhone/iPad, PSP, Xbox 360, Android, BlackBerry, etc.
4) Supported Web browsers: Safari 5.1 or above; Firefox 3.6 or above; Chrome 15 or above.
How to Use aTube Catcher for Mac Alternative
Now observe how to capture on-line video and convert to any kind of desired format with iSkysoft iTube Studio step-by-step below. In case you are acquainted with aTube Catcher, this really is simple for you.
1. Run aTube Catcher Mac Alternative
Right after installed iTube Studio for Mac, a Download button is going to be built-in to your browser(s) so that you can download video on all supported websites in one single click. You're recommended to run the particular aTube Catcher first through double clicking on the app in Application folder to run it. You will see the interface as below.
2. Just one Click to Catch Online Videos
Following, run your favorite browser, say Safari, and visit the website you would like to download video from. When you play the video, you will find the actual Download button at the top left corner of the video. Click on it to add video to the download queue in the aTube Catcher Mac alternative.
Not the same as some YouTube catchers that integrate a toolbar to the browser, iTube Studio is user-friendly and simple to use. It is also easier to use than aTube Catcher. Beside downloading video in one click upon provided button, also you can apply additional 2 ways to catch online video: 1) Copy the video URL from the address bar in your browser and click on the "Paste URL" button in the program user interface. This particular aTube Catcher for Mac will begin download video immediately. 2) Directly drag & drop the URL to the app icon on the dock.
3. Convert Video to Any Regular Format
All the downloaded videos are generally contained in the Downloaded list. You can actually double click to play the video using the built-in video player, or convert video to all popular video and audio formats, or straight convert to be suitable for your transportable devices such as iPod/iPad/iPhone, PSP, Android, BlackBerry, etc. To do this, click on the Convert button on each item and select the output form in the resulting window.
By switching "Download then Convert" setting on with the top right button, you are able to directly catch web video to particular format for that reason Step 3 could simply be set for once. This will save a lot of time for those who have tons of online video to grab.
Tags: aTube Catcher for Mac, aTube Catcher for Mac Alternative, Mac aTube Catcher, aTube Catcher Alternative, aTube Catcher Mac
Ready to try or buy?comments powered by Disqus
Mobile Device Tools
- Download video from Flickr
- Orbit downloader for Mac
- Chrome Youtube Downloader
- Youku Video Downloader
- YouTube By Click for Mac
- aTube Catcher for Mac Alternative
- Tube8 Downloader
- Download Web Videos on Mac
- Download Flash Videos on Mac
- Capture YouTube Video on Mac
- Download video from Vimeo on Mac
- Download Dailymotion videos on Mac
- Convert Spotify to MP3
- Download Music from Deezer