MobileTrans - Cell Phone Data Transfer
Think there is no easy way to get all the stuff on your old mobile phone onto a new one? Most cellular companies only will transfer contacts from one phone to another, but what about text messages, call logs, pictures, music, videos, and apps? Wondershare MobileTrans is what you need.
- > Not just contacts, transfer SMS, call logs, photos, music, videos and apps
- > Works with over 2,000 phones including Droid, Symbian (Nokia), and all models of iPhone, including new iPhone 5S/5C/5.
- > Comprehensive contact copy, including job title, email addresses, company name, etc.
- > Transfers content between phones on different networks. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile - no problem!
- > Zero quality loss & risk-free: everything you transfer is 100% same as the original and can be only read by yourself.
1. One Click to Transfer Data from Phone to Phone
With one click, you can directly transfer data between two phones, no matter Android phone (HTC, Samsung, etc.), Symbian phone (Nokia) or iOS phone (iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, etc).
You can selectively transfer data between any two of them without data loss. Moreover, Directly transfer from one phone to another, no need of any transfer stop during the process. 100% Risk-Free!
2. Support 2,000+ Phones
Supported Apple, HTC, MOTOROLA, Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, and More!
With a large number of supported devices, you are able to transfer stuff between devices based on Android, Symbian and iOS easily and quickly, which can totally satisfy your different transfer needs.
3. Transfer Content between Phones on Different Networks.
Don't rely on personnel at the phone store to transfer only contacts from your old phone to the new one. MobileTrans can transfer just about everything with as little as a single click. You can use Wondershare MobileTrans when you want to:
• Transfer data between phones from the same carrier
• Migrate data on phones of different carriers
• Copy data from a contract phone to a no-contract one
|Android to Android|
|iOS to Android|
|Symbian to Android|
|Android, iOS, Symbian to iOS|
|Android, iOS, Symbian to Symbian|
OS: Windows 8/7/NT4/2000/2003/XP/Vista
Processor: 750MHz Intel or AMD CPU
RAM: 256 MB or above
Free Hard Disk: 100 MB or more
Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
1. Supported retrieving contacts, call logs and SMS from the BlackBerry Desktop Software backup and transfer to any supported phone.
Mobile Device Tools
- Transfer Samsung contacts to iPhone
- Transfer Contacts from Nokia to Samsung Galaxy
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy
- Nokia N8 contacts to iPhone
- HTC Wildfire Contacts to iPhone
- Transfer Contacts from HTC to iPhone
- Transfer N97 contacts to iPhone
- Transfer Nokia contacts to Android
- Transfer Nokia contacts to HTC
- iPhone 4 contacts to iPhone 5
- Transfer HTC contacts to Samsung
- Transfer SMS from Nokia to iPhone
- Transfer HTC SMS to iPhone
- Transfer SMS from iPhone to Sumsung Galaxy
- Transfer Photos from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone
- Transfer Photos from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S3
- Transfer photos from Nokia to iPhone