How to Download Music from Pandora?
How can I download music from Pandora?
1. Can I record music from Pandora?
I want to record the music that plys off of pandora and put them onto my iPod. Is this legal??? I really don't want to pay $.99 for every song i listen to. - silversagess
2. How can I download music from pandora or any other streaming radio? - eitaib2000
3. Is there a way to use my windows media player to record music from Pandora.com I am trying to get music from? pandora and put it on a cd to listen to at work can you tell me a way to do that - sgt.morgan
4. Can i rip Pandora Stream?
I ♥ Pandora, im wondering if i can somehow rip the music off their website. If anyone can give me any websites that'd be great. Pref. - RaWr!
In order to download Music from Pandora, We need a Third-Party tool to help us, here recommend the Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder or Audio Recorder for Mac, with it, you can record music from Pandora in 1 click. It has the following advantages:
1. Record any audio via your computer sound card, keep 100% original quality.
2. Save Pandora music to MP3 format automatically.
3. Transfer Spotify music to iTunes in 1 click (if you need).
Step by step to download Music from Pandora
Step 1: Install and run the App
After downloading, install and launch it.
Step 2. Start to record Music from Pandora
On the main interface of Streaming Audio Recorder, you need to click the "Record" button. Then, find and play the song you want to record on Pandora.com.
Do you see this smart audio recorder is starting to record the Pandora song? It's cool, isn't it? When the song is over, you can hit the "Record" button again to stop the recording. You'll find the recorded track is already in this app's library. Right click it and select "Open in folder" to navigate to these MP3 files saved on your hard drive.
Another attractive feature this app has is that it can simultaneously download other related information, such as the artist, album name and cover.
Note: This smart app gives you the option to set start-recording and end-recording time so that it can still works well even though you're not around during recording.
you can do more:
1) Import the recorded Pandora music to iTunes: Go to the Library, select the ones you want to import, click the "Add to iTunes" button at bottom of the interface. Once these Pandora music is already in iTunes, you can play it via iTunes offline even sync to Apple devices.
2) Make personalized ringtones. Just hit the "ringtone" icon to personalize the ringtone.
Tags: download pandora music, download music from pandora, how to download pandora music, how to download music from Pandora
Ready to try or buy?
For Windows User: comments powered by Disqus