How to Retrieve data from broken Samsung Galaxy?
- How do I retrieve data off my broken samsung galaxy?
1. Is there a way to recover data from a samsung galaxy s with a broken screen? Dropped phone and need to recover pictures from it even though the screen is broken - Lrynel
2. How can i recover data from samsung glaxy note with broken locked screen? How can i recover data from samsung glaxy note with broken locked screen - Pearlie
3. Is there any way to retrieve contacts and data off of a samsung galaxy s2 with a broken screen?
Took the phone to the store and they we not able to access the data with their machine.,..is there anyway to get it done? - Rnewcomb
4. Hi i have a samsung galaxy s with broken screen can u help retrieve data?
With a broken screen and i want to retrieve my pictures and videos from the phone the phone turns on and i can plug in usb but cant retrieve data as screen is broken. can u please help - Rp1989
5. How do i retrieve data off my broken samsung galaxy s2? I just smashed my phones screen and i need to retrieve the data from it can you help? - Kimber
Is it possible to recover data from a broken Samsung galaxy? It depends the damage of the phone. If the Samsung Galaxy still can be opened and make some specific settings, the answer is YES.
Retrieving data from broken Samsung Galaxy, you need a third-party recovery tool named Dr.Fone for Android. It's the world's first Android data recovery software, allowing you to recover messages, contacts, photos, video, audio and documents from Android phones. Not only existing data on your broken Samsung device, but also deleted data on it can be recovered. Free download it below:
4 steps to recover data from broken Samsung Galaxy
Step 1. Connect your broken Galaxy phone to the computer
Connect your Galaxy phone to the computer. And then run the program and you may find the primary window below. Your device will probably be detected instantly.
Step 2. Enable USB debugging
If you did not enable USB debugging on the device before, you have to set it at this point. There are actually different ways for different devices based on the Android OS versions. Pick the one for yours and follow it.
1) For Android OS 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" > Click "Applications" > Click "Development" > Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android OS 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android OS 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" > Click "About Phone" > Tap "Build number" for several times till finding a note "You are under developer mode" > Returning to "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
Step 3. Scan your broken Samsung device
You'll get here after setting the USB debugging. Click "Start" on the window to begin analyzing the data on your broken samsung galaxy before scanning data.
After the analyzing, you need to turn to your device's home screen to click "Allow", so that the scan can be started.
Note: For some devices, they may ask you to click "Allow" more than one time on your device's home screen. It's normal. Just do it if it asks.
Step 4. Preview and recover data from broken Samsung Galaxy
You're at the last step now. when the scan finished, on the left category, you will see the "contacts", "messages", "Gallery", "Videos", "Audio" and "Documents", Mark what you want and recover them with one click on "Recover".
Tags: recover data from broken Samsung Galaxy, Retrieve data from broken Samsung Galaxy, Broken Samsung Galaxy Data Recover, retrieve data off broken samsung galaxy
Ready to try or buy?
comments powered by Disqus
Mobile Device Tools
- Galaxy Nexus Text messages Recovery
- Galaxy S3 Text Messages Recovery
- Galaxy Note text messages recovery
- Recover contacts from Galaxy S2
- recover contacts from Galaxy S3
- recover contacts from Galaxy S4
- recover contacts from galaxy Nexus
- recover contacts from Galaxy Note
- Galaxy S3 Photos Recovery
- Galaxy Note Photos Recovery
- recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy
- Recover deleted photos from Android
- Recover deleted photos from HTC
- Samsung Galaxy Video Recovery
- Recover video from Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Recover deleted video from Galaxy Note
- Recover deleted video from Galaxy S2
- Recover deleted video from Galaxy S3
- Retrieve data from broken samsung galaxy
- Recover internal memory data from Samsung Galaxy
- Recover deleted photos on Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy
- Recover audio files from Samsung Galaxy