How to recover deleted video from Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet?
- How to recover a deleted video from my Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet?
1. Is there a way i can recover a video i deleted on my samsung Galaxy S3? I deleted it by accident and i really need it back - Camposva
2. Im trying to recover a video i deleted by mistake on my samsung galaxy s2? Not sure how to do it, im not very computer literate - Mike.bardi
3. Could anyone tell me how to recover a deleted video from a samsung galaxy tab? I deleted a video file from the Galaxy Tab and would like to get it back - Gareth
4. How do I recover deleted pics and video from my samsung galaxy phone? Somehow I deleted without knowing...all of my current mobile pics or videos that I took from my cell phone...there were approximatley 390, now they are gone...is there a way to get them back? - Fivewings
When you deleted the video on your Samsung Galaxy or tablet, don’t use the Galaxy phone or tablet to take new photos, videos or transfer any new document to it, or else the deleted video will go forever.
It’s not hard to recover deleted video on Samsung Galaxy, just need a Samsung Galaxy Video Recovery, if you don’t know a good one, here we recommend: Dr.Fone for Android. This software not only enables you to recover deleted video from Samsung Galaxy, including other Android devices, like Motolora, LG, HTC, Sony, Huawei and much more, but also can recover deleted contacts, video, and messages from your Samsung Galaxy.
4 Steps to recover deleted video from Samsung Galaxy
Before to recover deleted video from Samsung Galaxy, download the free trial version of the Samsung Galaxy Video Recovery below:
If you are a Mac user, please download the Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac, which can recover lost photos, video, documents, email and archive files from any Mac-based hard drive or external hard drive, iPod, USB drive, SD card, digital camera, mobile phone, and MP3/MP4 player etc.
Step 1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet to the computer
Connect your Samsung Galaxy to the computer. And then run the program and you may find the primary window below. Your device will probably be detected instantly.
Step 2. Enable USB debugging
If you did not enable USB debugging on the device before, you have to set it at this point. There are actually different ways for different devices based on the Android OS versions. Pick the one for yours and follow it.
1) For Android OS 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" > Click "Applications" > Click "Development" > Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android OS 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android OS 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" > Click "About Phone" > Tap "Build number" for several times till finding a note "You are under developer mode" > Returning to "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
Step 3. Analyze and scan Samsung Galaxy
You'll get here after setting the USB debugging. Click "Start" on the window to begin analyzing the data on your Galaxy S before scanning for lost video.
After the analyzing, you need to turn to your device's home screen to click "Allow", so that the scan can be started.
Note: For some devices, they may ask you to click "Allow" more than one time on your device's home screen. It's normal. Just do it if it asks.
Step 4. Check and recover deleted video from Samsung Galaxy Phone or tablet
You're at the last step now. Here you can check all found video in the scan result. Mark what you want and recover them with one click on "Recover". Moreover, you can preview and recover contacts, messages and photos here if you're in need of them.
Tags: recover video from Samsung Galaxy, recover deleted video from Samsung Galaxy, recover deleted video on Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Galaxy video recovery, recover deleted video from Samsung
Ready to try or buy?
For Windows User: comments powered by Disqus
Mobile Device Tools
- Samsung Infuse Data Recovery
- Samsung Galaxy Note Data Recovery
- Samsung Galaxy Contacts Recovery
- Recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery
- Android OS Phone Data Recovery
- Samsung Epic 4G Touch Recovery
- Samsung Tablet Recovery
- Recover deleted photos from Android
- Recover deleted photos from HTC
- Recover deleted text messages on Samsung Galaxy
- Recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy
- Recover deleted video from Samsung Galaxy
- Recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy
- Recover audio files from Samsung Galaxy
- Retrieve data from broken samsung galaxy
- Recover internal memory data from Samsung Galaxy