How to recover deleted text messages on Samsung Galaxy?
- Many Samsung user accidentally deleted text messages on their Samsung Galaxy, like Galaxy S3/S2, Note 3/Note 2, Galaxy ACE, infuse etc, and the text messages are very important for them, however, they don’t know how to get them back, see the blow questions on internet:
1. How to recover accidentally deleted text messages on Samsung galaxy s2?
I deleted some of data (messages and pictures) accidentally 5 days ago... I was wondering if someone tells me how to recover the deleted data on my cell phone which is Samsung Galaxy S2? - asked by Joella
2. How do i recover deleted text messages from a Samsung mesmerize galaxy s?
I accidentally deleted a text message and I need to know how to recover it or if there a place in the phone they go. Like when you delete thing on the computer it goes to the trash can. And then you delete it from the trash can? - Lynette
3. How do i recover text messages on a Samsung galaxy note ii? I think my girl is cheating and then deleting the texts – Fallensavage
In fact, the messages are not immediately deleted from the SIM card or memory once they are deleted by you, so it is possible to recovery them with some Android recovery tool. Here we recommend: Android Data Recovery. This software not only enables you to recover deleted text messages from Android devices, like Samsung, Motorola, LG, HTC, Sony, Huawei and much more, but also can recover deleted contacts, video, photos.
Let us to check step by step to recover deleted text messages on Samsung Galaxy, the steps to recover other mobile phone deleted text messages are the same.
Step by step to recover deleted text messages on Samsung Galaxy
Before to recover deleted text messages on Samsung Galaxy, download the free trial version of the Samsung Galaxy text messages recovery below:
Notice: Please check your Samsung device model and the Android OS here before you decide to perform the recovery. Not every Samsung devices is supported right now by Dr.Fone for Android.
Step 1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy to the computer
Connect your Samsung Galaxy to the computer. And then run the program and you may find the primary window below. Your Samsung Galaxy device will probably be detected instantly.
Step 2. Enable USB debugging
If you did not enable USB debugging on the device before, you have to set it at this point. There are actually different ways for different devices based on the Android OS versions. Pick the one for yours and follow it.
1) For Android OS 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" > Click "Applications" > Click "Development" > Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android OS 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android OS 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" > Click "About Phone" > Tap "Build number" for several times till finding a note "You are under developer mode" > Returning to "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
Step 3. Prepare to scan your Samsung Galaxy
Just before scan, the program needs to analyze your device first. What you should do is clicking on "Start" on the window.
In the latest version, Android Data Recovery empowers you to seletively choose which type of files you want to scan. You can choose "Contacts", "Messaging", "Gallery" or "Videos" if you like.
Choose the scanning mode, you are allow to choose "Scan from Deleted Files" or "Scan for all Files".
After the analyzing, you need to turn to your device's home screen to click "Allow", so that the scan can be started.
Step 4. Preview and recover deleted text messages on Samsung Galaxy
When the scan ends, the recoverable messages will be shown in the scan result. You can check them one by one, so that you can make sure what you want. Mark them and click "Recover" to save them on your computer as a HTML file.
Tags: recover deleted text messages on Samsung Galaxy, retrieve deleted text messages on Samsung Galaxy, recover deleted text messages Samsung, recover Samsung Galaxy text messages
Ready to try or buy?
comments powered by Disqus
Mobile Device Tools
- Samsung Infuse Data Recovery
- Samsung Galaxy Note Data Recovery
- Samsung Galaxy Contacts Recovery
- Recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery
- Android OS Phone Data Recovery
- Samsung Epic 4G Touch Recovery
- Samsung Tablet Recovery
- Recover deleted photos from Android
- Recover deleted photos from HTC
- Recover deleted text messages on Samsung Galaxy
- Recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy
- Recover deleted video from Samsung Galaxy
- Recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy
- Recover audio files from Samsung Galaxy
- Retrieve data from broken samsung galaxy
- Recover internal memory data from Samsung Galaxy
- Recover Deleted Call Logs from Samsung
- Recover Call Logs from Android