How to recover deleted photos from samsung galaxy S2/S3, Note 2/3 etc?
- Is it possible to recover deleted photos on Samsung Galaxy?
1. I accidently deleted some photos and videos from my samsung galaxy 3 can i recover them? I only selected to delete one and all of them got deleted. - Jerrell
2. How to recover deleted pictures/photos for samsung galaxy ace plus? I accidentally deleted an important picture/photo from my samsung galaxy ace plus. - Sabrinavenus
3. How can i recover deleted photos from samsung galaxy GT-S5360? - I get them deleted accidently, what now? - Jarred
4. Hello, can i recover deleted photos on samsung galaxy ace, thanks,? Is there a way to recover deleted photos from Galaxy ace mobile phone? - Dtcissellr
The answers is Yes, generally speaking, they are not really gone immediately. Stop using your phone after the photo loss, and use a proper photo recovery tool to get them back as soon as possible, if you haven’t a good one yet, here we recommend: Android Data Recovery. This software not only enables you to recover deleted photos from Android devices, like Samsung, Motolora, LG, HTC, Sony, Huawei and much more, but also can recover deleted contacts, video, and messages.
Guideline: recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy in 4 steps
Before to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy, download the free trial version of the Samsung Galaxy Photos Recovery below:
Step 1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy to the computer
Connect your Samsung Galaxy to the computer. And then run the program and you may find the primary window below. Your device will probably be detected instantly.
Step 2. Enable USB debugging
If you did not enable USB debugging on the device before, you have to set it at this point. There are actually different ways for different devices based on the Android OS versions. Pick the one for yours and follow it.
1) For Android OS 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" > Click "Applications" > Click "Development" > Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android OS 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android OS 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" > Click "About Phone" > Tap "Build number" for several times till finding a note "You are under developer mode" > Returning to "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
Step 3. Analyze and scan Samsung Galaxy
You'll get here after setting the USB debugging. Click "Start" on the window to begin analyzing the data on your Samsung Galaxy before scanning for lost photos.
In the latest version, Android Data Recovery empowers you to seletively choose which type of files you want to scan. You can choose "Contacts", "Messaging", "Gallery" or "Videos" if you like.
Choose the scanning mode, you are allow to choose "Scan from Deleted Files" or "Scan for all Files".
After the analyzing, you need to turn to your device's home screen to click "Allow", so that the scan can be started.
Note: For some devices, they may ask you to click "Allow" more than one time on your device's home screen. It's normal. Just do it if it asks.
Step 4. Check and recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S2/S3, Note 2/3 etc
You're at the last step now. Here you can check all found photos in the scan result. Mark what you want and recover them with one click on "Recover". Moreover, you can preview and recover contacts, messages and videos here if you're in need of them.
Tags: recover photos from Samsung Galaxy, recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy, recover deleted photos on Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Galaxy photos recovery, recover deleted photos from Samsung
Ready to try or buy?
For Windows User: comments powered by Disqus
Mobile Device Tools
- Samsung Infuse Data Recovery
- Samsung Galaxy Note Data Recovery
- Samsung Galaxy Contacts Recovery
- Recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery
- Android OS Phone Data Recovery
- Samsung Epic 4G Touch Recovery
- Samsung Tablet Recovery
- Recover deleted photos from Android
- Recover deleted photos from HTC
- Recover deleted text messages on Samsung Galaxy
- Recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy
- Recover deleted video from Samsung Galaxy
- Recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy
- Recover audio files from Samsung Galaxy
- Retrieve data from broken samsung galaxy
- Recover internal memory data from Samsung Galaxy
- Recover Deleted Call Logs from Samsung
- Recover Call Logs from Android