How to recover deleted photos from galaxy S3?
- How to recover deleted photos from Galaxy S3?
1. How to recover deleted photos from Samsung galaxy s3 after reset factory settings? - Lamar
2. I deleted all of my photos on my galaxy s3 yesterday and I wanted to recover every single one of them. How do I do this? There is no mass storage model don`t get what I have to download looking for a free way to do this - Hal
3. How can I recover photos and albums that have been accidentally deleted on my Samsung galaxy s3? Misunderstood message and deleted the contents of all albums and particularly photos - Tommy
4. Can I recover deleted photos from a Samsung galaxy s3 without connecting to a pc? I need to know how to recover pictures from a galaxy s3 without connecting to a pc – Jessica
In order to recover deleted photos on Galaxy S3, don’t use it anymore, because new photos will overwrite the deleted photos, and then take a Samsung Galaxy data recovery to get them back, here we recommend: Dr.Fone for Android. This software not only enables you to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy, including other Android devices, like Motorola, LG, HTC, Sony, Huawei and much more, but also can recover deleted contacts, photos, and messages from your Samsung Galaxy.
4 steps to Recover deleted photos from Galaxy S3
First, to download the free trial version of the Samsung Galaxy S3 Photos Recovery below:
If you are a Mac user, please download the Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac, which can recover lost photos, video, documents, email and archive files from any Mac-based hard drive or external hard drive, iPod, USB drive, SD card, digital camera, mobile phone, and MP3/MP4 player etc.
Step 1. Connect your Galaxy S3 to the computer
Connect your Galaxy S3 to the computer. And then run the program and you may find the primary window below. Your device will probably be detected instantly.
Step 2. Enable USB debugging
If you did not enable USB debugging on the device before, you have to set it at this point. There are actually different ways for different devices based on the Android OS versions. Pick the one for yours and follow it.
1) For Android OS 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" > Click "Applications" > Click "Development" > Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android OS 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android OS 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" > Click "About Phone" > Tap "Build number" for several times till finding a note "You are under developer mode" > Returning to "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
Step 3. Analyze and scan Samsung Galaxy S3
You'll get here after setting the USB debugging. Click "Start" on the window to begin analyzing the data on your Samsung Galaxy before scanning for lost photos.
After the analyzing, you need to turn to your device's home screen to click "Allow", so that the scan can be started.
Note: For some devices, they may ask you to click "Allow" more than one time on your device's home screen. It's normal. Just do it if it asks.
Step 4. Check and recover deleted photos from Galaxy S3
You're at the last step now. Here you can check all found photos in the scan result. Mark what you want and recover them with one click on "Recover". Moreover, you can preview and recover contacts, messages and videos here if you're in need of them.
Tags: how to recover deleted photos from galaxy s3, recover photos from galaxy s3, recover deleted photos from galaxy s3, recover photos on galaxy s3
Ready to try or buy?
For Windows User: comments powered by Disqus
Mobile Device Tools
- Galaxy Nexus Text messages Recovery
- Galaxy S3 Text Messages Recovery
- Galaxy Note text messages recovery
- Recover contacts from Galaxy S2
- recover contacts from Galaxy S3
- recover contacts from Galaxy S4
- recover contacts from galaxy Nexus
- recover contacts from Galaxy Note
- Galaxy S3 Photos Recovery
- Galaxy Note Photos Recovery
- recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy
- Recover deleted photos from Android
- Recover deleted photos from HTC
- Samsung Galaxy Video Recovery
- Recover video from Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Recover deleted video from Galaxy Note
- Recover deleted video from Galaxy S2
- Recover deleted video from Galaxy S3
- Retrieve data from broken samsung galaxy
- Recover internal memory data from Samsung Galaxy
- Recover deleted photos on Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy
- Recover audio files from Samsung Galaxy