How to recover deleted photos on android Phone?
- Many questions on Askmefast.com
1. How to recover my photos which got deleted from tablet android by kyros? How can i get my deleted photos back? - Asked by tehreem.raees95
2. How do i recover deleted text messages and photos on an android phone? Recover deleted text messages and photos on a droid cell phone - Asked by ebbles70068
3. I don’t have a sd card so how can i recover my deleted photos on my android gallery? - Asked by: Lissette
4. Hello I have deleted some photos from my Sony xperia u and it doesn`t have a sd. only internal storage how do i recover my photos and videos? - Asked by cloud_lionheart90
5. How can I recover deleted photos from my htc exploreri have deleted accidentally? - Asked by Manda
If you encounter this kind of question, don’t worry, you can recover deleted photos on android Phone, but you need a third-party tool to help, here we recommend: Dr.Fone for Android. This software not only enables you to recover deleted photos from Android devices, like Samsung, Motolora, LG, HTC, Sony, Huawei and much more, but also can recover deleted contacts, video, text messages.
How to recover deleted photos on Android Phone?
Before to recover deleted pictures from Android, download the free trial version of the Android Photo Recovery below:
Notice: Please check your Samsung device model and the Android OS here before you decide to perform the recovery. Not every Samsung devices is supported right now by Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android.
If you are a Mac user, please download the Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac, which can recover lost photos, video, documents, email and archive files from any Mac-based hard drive or external hard drive, iPod, USB drive, SD card, digital camera, mobile phone, and MP3/MP4 player etc.
Step 1. Connect your Android Phone to the computer
Prior to doing anything else, connect your android phone or tablet to the computer. And then run the program and you may find the primary window below. Your device will probably be detected instantly.
Step 2. Enable USB debugging
If you did not enable USB debugging on the device before, you have to set it at this point. There are actually different ways for different devices based on the Android OS versions. Pick the one for yours and follow it.
1) For Android OS 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" > Click "Applications" > Click "Development" > Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android OS 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android OS 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" > Click "About Phone" > Tap "Build number" for several times till finding a note "You are under developer mode" > Returning to "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
Step 3. Prepare to scan your android phone
When your device is connected and detected by the program, click the "Start" button in the screen below to start analyzing it. Before doing this, make sure that your phone or tablet battery is more than 20% charged, so that you can get a smooth scan.
After the analyzing, you need to turn to your device's home screen to click "Allow", so that the scan can be started. Then click "Start" to scan your device now.
Note: For some devices, they may ask you to click "Allow" more than one time on your device's home screen. It's normal. Just do it if it asks.
Step 4. Preview and recover deleted photos from android
The scan will also spend you quite a long time. Just be patient and you'll get back plenty of your lost photos. Right after it, you are able to preview all photos found on your android phone or tablet. Select "Gallery" on the left of the window. You can even examine all information on your photos. Mark those you need and conserve all of them on your pc by simply clicking on "Recover" at the lower right corner.
Tags: how to recover deleted photos on android, recover deleted photos from android, recover deleted pictures from android, android recover deleted photos, recover deleted photos from android phone
Ready to try or buy?
For Windows User:
Mobile Device Tools
- Samsung Infuse Data Recovery
- Samsung Galaxy Note Data Recovery
- Samsung Galaxy Contacts Recovery
- Recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery
- Android OS Phone Data Recovery
- Samsung Epic 4G Touch Recovery
- Samsung Tablet Recovery
- Recover deleted photos from Android
- Recover deleted photos from HTC
- Recover deleted text messages on Samsung Galaxy
- Recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy
- Recover deleted video from Samsung Galaxy
- Recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy
- Recover audio files from Samsung Galaxy
- Retrieve data from broken samsung galaxy
- Recover internal memory data from Samsung Galaxy