Recover Samsung Galaxy S3 deleted Text Messages in 4 steps.
How can I recover deleted text messages on my Samsung galaxy 3? How do I be sure a deleted text message on my galaxy iii is permanently deleted? I want to get them back. - Chet
If you are a GALAXY S3 user, I believe you have a lot of messages in the phone. If you deleted all SMS or text messages which are important to you by accidentally, like CHET, I think you would like to find a way to restore it, but there is no recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy S3, unlike computer, how to recover deleted text messages on Galaxy S3? This article introduce a simple way, as below.
Step by step to recover deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy S3
Before to recover deleted text messages on Galaxy S3, we need an Android Smartphone Data Recovery to help us, here recommend: Dr.Fone for Android. Download the free trial version:
Step 1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S3 to the computer
Connect your Samsung Galaxy S3 to the computer. And then run the program and you may find the primary window below. Your device will probably be detected instantly.
Step 2. Enable USB debugging
If you did not enable USB debugging on the device before, you have to set it at this point. There are actually different ways for different devices based on the Android OS versions. Pick the one for yours and follow it.
1) For Android OS 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" > Click "Applications" > Click "Development" > Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android OS 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android OS 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" > Click "About Phone" > Tap "Build number" for several times till finding a note "You are under developer mode" > Returning to "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
Step 3. Prepare to scan your Samsung Galaxy S3
When your device is connected and detected by the program, click the "Start" button in the screen below to start analyzing it. Before doing this, make sure that your phone battery is more than 20% charged, so that you can get a smooth scan.
After the analyzing, you need to turn to your device's home screen to click "Allow", so that the scan can be started. Then click "Start" to scan your device now.
Note: For some devices, they may ask you to click "Allow" more than one time on your device's home screen. It's normal. Just do it if it asks.
Step 4. Preview and retrieve deleted text messages on Galaxy S3
When the scan ends, the recoverable messages will be shown in the scan result. You can check them one by one, so that you can make sure what you want. Mark them and click "Recover" to save them on your computer as a HTML file.
Note: The Dr.Fone for Android not only enables you to recover deleted text messages from Android devices, like Samsung, Motorola, LG, HTC, Sony, Huawei and much more, and also can recover deleted contacts, video, photos etc.
Tags: retrieve deleted text messages on Samsung galaxy s3, Samsung galaxy s3 recover deleted messages, recover deleted text messages from Samsung galaxy s3, Galaxy s3 text messages recovery
Ready to try or buy?
comments powered by Disqus
Mobile Device Tools
- Galaxy Nexus Text messages Recovery
- Galaxy S3 Text Messages Recovery
- Galaxy Note text messages recovery
- Recover contacts from Galaxy S2
- recover contacts from Galaxy S3
- recover contacts from Galaxy S4
- recover contacts from galaxy Nexus
- recover contacts from Galaxy Note
- Galaxy S3 Photos Recovery
- Galaxy Note Photos Recovery
- recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy
- Recover deleted photos from Android
- Recover deleted photos from HTC
- Samsung Galaxy Video Recovery
- Recover video from Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Recover deleted video from Galaxy Note
- Recover deleted video from Galaxy S2
- Recover deleted video from Galaxy S3
- Retrieve data from broken samsung galaxy
- Recover internal memory data from Samsung Galaxy
- Recover deleted photos on Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy
- Recover audio files from Samsung Galaxy