How to recover lost data on Samsung Galaxy?
- Ask for help: lost data on Samsung Galaxy
1. My samsung galaxy s ii android phone has been accidentally formatted and the factory settings restored. how can i recover the lost data? Need to recover all the lost data after factory settings have been resored - Kathy
2. I need to know how i can recover the data i lost on my samsung galaxy tab 10.1 from a hard reset? Recently, my samsung galaxy tab 10.1 was frozen on startup screen. I called the company and that said the only solution was to do a hard factory reset. They walked me through the process and I lost all of my pictures, data, etc. Is there any way to recover all of the data I lost? - Teecarla.cj
3. How do i recover my data for samsung galaxy tab lost all my pic and things? - Wild
4. Can i recover lost data from my samsung galaxy s3 internal memory? Well my partner let his samsung fell on the floor and the screen broke and we had to send it to get fixed. It came fixed but they did a factory reset and all photos and videos we had was all gone and now i wanted it back. is it possible? - anakiki
There is a way to recover lost data on Samsung Galaxy.
When you lost data on your Samsung Galaxy, pls don't use your device again, because new data will be overwriten the lost data, and make the lost data unrecoverable. Then, you can look for a Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery to get the lost data back. If you don't know how to choose a suitable app for you, there is an excellent Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery: Android Data Recovery, which enables you to recover contacts, messages, photos and videos from Samsung Galaxy devices, like Galaxy S, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Tab and much more.
You can Download the Samsung Galaxy recovery software here:
Notice: Please check your Samsung device model and the Android OS here Make sure your device is supported by this dr.fone for android.
Samsung Galaxy Data Reocvery: step by step guideline to recover lost data
Follow the next steps, we will introduce how to use this Samsung Galaxy Recovery, it's easy, only 4 steps to get the lost data back.
Step 1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy to the computer
First, connect your Samsung Galaxy device to the computer. And then run the program and you may find the primary window below. Your Samsung Galaxy device will probably be detected instantly.
Step 2. Enable USB debugging
If you did not enable USB debugging on the device before, you have to set it at this point. There are actually different ways for different devices based on the Android OS versions. Pick the one for yours and follow it.
1) For Android OS 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" > Click "Applications" > Click "Development" > Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android OS 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android OS 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" > Click "About Phone" > Tap "Build number" for several times till finding a note "You are under developer mode" > Returning to "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
Step 3. Analysis and scan your Samsung Galaxy
When your Samsung Galaxy is connected and detected, click on the "Start" button in the screen below to start analyzing it. Make sure your Samsung Galaxy device battery is more than 20% charged, so that you can get a smooth scan.
In the latest version, Android Data Recovery empowers you to seletively choose which type of files you want to scan. You can choose "Contacts", "Messaging", "Gallery" or "Videos" if you like.
Choose the scanning mode, you are allow to choose "Scan from Deleted Files" or "Scan for all Files".
After the analyzing, you need to turn to your device's home screen to click "Allow", so that the scan can be started.
Note: For some devices, they may ask you to click "Allow" more than one time. It's normal. Just do it if it askes.
Step 4. Check and recover lost data from Samsung Galaxy
The scan will cost you a while. Right after it, you are able to preview all contacts found on your Samsung Galaxy. Select "Contacts", "Messages", "Gallery", "Videos" on the left of the window. You can even examine all information on your contacts. Mark those you need and conserve all of them on your pc by simply clicking on "Recover" at the lower right corner.
The scan usually takes some time. Once messages and contacts are scanned out, it will remind you. And you may stop the actual scan to get them back in case you only want to recover deleted messages and contacts. With regard to photos and video, it will require more time to scan out all of them.
As soon as the scan completed, you are able to check out details of all the found data one after the other. Mark those you desire and click on "Recover" to conserve them on your PC.
Note: Don't save the recovered data on your Samsung Galaxy again.
Tags: Samsung Galaxy Recovery, Samsung Galaxy file recovery, Samsung Galaxy data recovery, recover data on Samsung Galaxy, recover deleted data on Samsung Galaxy
Ready to try or buy?
For Windows User: comments powered by Disqus
Mobile Device Tools
- Samsung Infuse Data Recovery
- Samsung Galaxy Note Data Recovery
- Samsung Galaxy Contacts Recovery
- Recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery
- Android OS Phone Data Recovery
- Samsung Epic 4G Touch Recovery
- Samsung Tablet Recovery
- Recover deleted photos from Android
- Recover deleted photos from HTC
- Recover deleted text messages on Samsung Galaxy
- Recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy
- Recover deleted video from Samsung Galaxy
- Recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy
- Recover audio files from Samsung Galaxy
- Retrieve data from broken samsung galaxy
- Recover internal memory data from Samsung Galaxy
- Recover Deleted Call Logs from Samsung
- Recover Call Logs from Android