How to find the Recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy and recover lost data?
- Does the Samsung Galaxy have a Recycle Bin?
1. I have a galaxy 2 phone and want to recover some text message from my recycle bin where is my recycle bin? - Loopylisa
2. Samsung galaxy s2 has recycle bin? I accidently deleted photos from my galaxy 2 is there anyway to recover them? How do I recover deleted photos from Galaxy 2 - Sanjee
3. How to find a recycle bin in Samsung galaxy 2? I deleted alll messages, and how to find them again? How to find a recycle bin in Samsung galaxy 2? - Fantacolen
4. Where i can find recycle bin on my Samsung galaxy y? How i can retrieve my important folders and pictures that i deleted few hours ago. Please help me. - Babyjai
5. Does Samsung galaxy s2x have a recycle bin? I deleted a picture from Gallery, can I get back again? - Ronny
The answer is NO, people ask if there is a recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy, most of them lost data on Samsung galaxy and want to find the recycle bin on Samsung galaxy to get them back. If this, there is a way to recover lost data on Samsung galaxy, just use Samsung galaxy data recovery, here we recommend the Android Data Recovery, and you can free download it here:
you need to recovery lost data on Samsung galaxy, there is step by step guideline:
Step 1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy to the computer
Connect your Samsung Galaxy to the computer. And then run the program and you may find the primary window below. Your Samsung Galaxy device will probably be detected instantly.
Step 2. Enable USB debugging
If you did not enable USB debugging on the device before, you have to set it at this point. There are actually different ways for different devices based on the Android OS versions. Pick the one for yours and follow it.
1) For Android OS 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" > Click "Applications" > Click "Development" > Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android OS 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android OS 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" > Click "About Phone" > Tap "Build number" for several times till finding a note "You are under developer mode" > Returning to "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
Step 3. Prepare to scan your Samsung Galaxy
When your device is connected and detected by the program, click the "Start" button in the screen below to start analyzing it. Before doing this, make sure that your phone battery is more than 20% charged, so that you can get a smooth scan.
In the latest version, Android Data Recovery empowers you to seletively choose which type of files you want to scan. You can choose "Contacts", "Messaging", "Gallery" or "Videos" if you like.
Choose the scanning mode, you are allow to choose "Scan from Deleted Files" or "Scan for all Files".
After the analyzing, you need to turn to your device's home screen to click "Allow", so that the scan can be started.
Note: For some devices, they may ask you to click "Allow" more than one time on your device's homescreen. It's normal. Just do it if it askes.
Step 4. Preview and recover lost data from Samsung Galaxy
The scan will cost you a while. Right after it, you are able to preview the lost data (including Contacts, text messages, photos, videos etc) found on your Samsung Galaxy. Select "Contacts" on the left of the window. You can even examine all information on your contacts. Mark those you need and conserve all of them on your pc by simply clicking on "Recover" at the lower right corner.
As soon as the scan completed, you are able to check out details of all the found data one after the other. Mark those you desire and click on "Recover" to conserve them on your PC.
Note: Don't save the recovered data on your Samsung Galaxy again.
Tags: Recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy, Samsung galaxy recycle bin, find a recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy, recover lost data from Samsung Galaxy recycle bin
Ready to try or buy?
For Windows User: comments powered by Disqus
Mobile Device Tools
- Samsung Infuse Data Recovery
- Samsung Galaxy Note Data Recovery
- Samsung Galaxy Contacts Recovery
- Recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery
- Android OS Phone Data Recovery
- Samsung Epic 4G Touch Recovery
- Samsung Tablet Recovery
- Recover deleted photos from Android
- Recover deleted photos from HTC
- Recover deleted text messages on Samsung Galaxy
- Recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy
- Recover deleted video from Samsung Galaxy
- Recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy
- Recover audio files from Samsung Galaxy
- Retrieve data from broken samsung galaxy
- Recover internal memory data from Samsung Galaxy
- Recover Deleted Call Logs from Samsung
- Recover Call Logs from Android