How to recover internal memory Data from Samsung Galaxy?
- How can I recover internal memory data from samsung galaxy?
1. How can i recover my internal memory data from samsung galaxy s phone? I lost my internal video and photos from internal memory, i thought it would be deleted so how can i recovered all those data. - Kenneth
2. Can i recover lost data from my samsung galaxy s3 internal memory? Well my partner let his samsung fell on the floor and the screen broke and we had to send it to get fixed. It came fixed but they did a factory reset and all photos and videos we had was all gone and now i wanted it back. is it possible? but there isnt a micro sd card or anything like that on the phone. all of those photos and stuff was on the samsung internal memory. - Anakiki
3. Lost internal memory data , how to recover from android internal memory? Accidentally deleted data from internal memory of my samsung galaxy tab 2(android 4.1.1), how to recover ...please help - shiva
4. Samsung s1 shows zero internal memory.. all data lost, How to recover samsung s1 internal memory which has been reduced to zero - Harold
Maybe you will consider to find a data recovery software to get the data back, but most data recovery only can recover the SD Card data, like photos, videos. How about the contacts, text messages? which are stored on internal memory.
Android Data Recovery, which is the world's first Android data recovery software, allowing you to recover messages, contacts, photos, video, audio and documents from Android phones, the internal momory & SD Card data both can be recovered, the most important is that it allow you to preview the data before you recover, this is great. Now free download it here:
Steps to recover internal memory data from Samsung Galaxy devices
Step 1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy device to the computer
Connect your Samsung Galaxy device to the computer. And then run the program and you may find the primary window below. Your device will probably be detected instantly.
Step 2. Enable USB debugging
If you did not enable USB debugging on the device before, you have to set it at this point. There are actually different ways for different devices based on the Android OS versions. Pick the one for yours and follow it.
1) For Android OS 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" > Click "Applications" > Click "Development" > Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android OS 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android OS 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" > Click "About Phone" > Tap "Build number" for several times till finding a note "You are under developer mode" > Returning to "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
Step 3. Analysis & Scan your Samsung Galaxy device
You'll get here after setting the USB debugging. Click "Start" on the window to begin analyzing the data on your samsung galaxy before scanning data.
In the latest version, Android Data Recovery empowers you to seletively choose which type of files you want to scan. You can choose "Contacts", "Messaging", "Gallery" or "Videos" if you like.
Choose the scanning mode, you are allow to choose "Scan from Deleted Files" or "Scan for all Files".
After the analyzing, you need to turn to your device's home screen to click "Allow", so that the scan can be started.
Note: For some devices, they may ask you to click "Allow" more than one time on your device's home screen. It's normal. Just do it if it asks.
Step 4. Preview and recover data from Samsung Galaxy internal memory
You're at the last step now. when the scan finished, on the left category, you will see the "contacts", "messages", "Gallery", "Videos", "Audio" and "Documents", Mark what you want and recover them with one click on "Recover".
Tags: Samsung Internal Memory Recovery, recover internal memory Data from Samsung Galaxy, recover samsung galaxy internal memory data, recover lost data from samsung galaxy internal memory
Ready to try or buy?
For Windows User: comments powered by Disqus
Mobile Device Tools
- Galaxy Nexus Text messages Recovery
- Galaxy S3 Text Messages Recovery
- Galaxy Note text messages recovery
- Recover contacts from Galaxy S2
- recover contacts from Galaxy S3
- recover contacts from Galaxy S4
- recover contacts from galaxy Nexus
- recover contacts from Galaxy Note
- Galaxy S3 Photos Recovery
- Galaxy Note Photos Recovery
- recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy
- Recover deleted photos from Android
- Recover deleted photos from HTC
- Samsung Galaxy Video Recovery
- Recover video from Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Recover deleted video from Galaxy Note
- Recover deleted video from Galaxy S2
- Recover deleted video from Galaxy S3
- Retrieve data from broken samsung galaxy
- Recover internal memory data from Samsung Galaxy
- Recover deleted photos on Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy
- Recover audio files from Samsung Galaxy
- Recover Deleted Call Logs from Samsung
- Recover Call Logs from Android