How to Recover deleted files on Samsung Tablet?
- "How can i recover pictures from a samsung galaxy tablet 8.9 it has no sd card? All my pictures & videos are gone from my samsung galaxy 8.9 tablet how can i recover them" - Asked by DNL26
"How to recover documents on samsung tablet? My tablet was reset to default and i lost documents, how can i recover them?" - Asked by Lizkikulwe
About this kind of question, if you didn't take new files to overwrite the Samsung Tablet, the answer is Yes, You can recover the deleted files on Samsung Tablet, but you need a third-party tool, named Android Data Recovery, with it you can recover deleted messages, contacts, photos and video from Samsung Tablet.
Step by step to recover deleted files from Samsung Tablet
First of all, get a digital cable which can connect your Samsung Table to the computer well. And then download and install the Samsung Tablet Data Recovery on your PC. Download the free trial version of this Samsung Tablet data recovery software below:
Notice: Please check your Samsung device model and the Android OS here before you decide to perform the recovery. Not every Samsung devices is supported right now by Dr.Fone for Android.
Step 1. Connect your Samsung Tablet to the computer
Prior to doing anything else, connect your Samsung Tablet to the computer. And then run the program and you may find the primary window below. Your Samsung Tablet device will probably be detected instantly.
Step 2. Enable USB debugging on your Samsung Tablet
If you did not enable USB debugging on the device before, you have to set it at this point. There are actually different ways for different devices based on the Android OS versions. Pick the one for yours and follow it.
1) For Android OS 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" > Click "Applications" > Click "Development" > Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android OS 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android OS 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" > Click "About Phone" > Tap "Build number" for several times till finding a note "You are under developer mode" > Returning to "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
Step 3. Prepare to scan deleted messages, contacts, photos and video on Samsung tablet
Just before scan, the program needs to analyze your device first. What you should do is clicking on "Start" on the window.
In the latest version, Android Data Recovery empowers you to seletively choose which type of files you want to scan. You can choose "Contacts", "Messaging", "Gallery" or "Videos" if you like.
Choose the scanning mode, you are allow to choose "Scan from Deleted Files" or "Scan for all Files".
After the analyzing, you need to turn to your device's home screen to click "Allow", so that the scan can be started.
Step 4. Preview and recover messages, contacts, photos & video from Samsung tablet
The particular scan usually takes quite a while, specially scanning photos and video. In case your aim is at contacts and messages, it is possible to stop the scan once the pop-up note showing that messages and contacts scan has been over. Then you can certainly preview and check out those recoverable data one by one. Select them and click on "Recover" to get them back.
Notes: Remember that don't save the found files back to your Samsung Tablet, or else the recovery might fail.
Tags: Samsung Tablet Data Recovery, Recover deleted files on Samsung Tablet, Samsung Tablet Recovery, Recover deleted photos from Samsung Tablet
Ready to try or buy?
For Windows User: comments powered by Disqus
Mobile Device Tools
- Samsung Infuse Data Recovery
- Samsung Galaxy Note Data Recovery
- Samsung Galaxy Contacts Recovery
- Recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery
- Android OS Phone Data Recovery
- Samsung Epic 4G Touch Recovery
- Samsung Tablet Recovery
- Recover deleted photos from Android
- Recover deleted photos from HTC
- Recover deleted text messages on Samsung Galaxy
- Recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy
- Recover deleted video from Samsung Galaxy
- Recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy
- Recover audio files from Samsung Galaxy
- Retrieve data from broken samsung galaxy
- Recover internal memory data from Samsung Galaxy
- Recover Deleted Call Logs from Samsung
- Recover Call Logs from Android