How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Samsung Galaxy?
- How can I recover deleted contacts on Samsung Galaxy note since I did not backup my contacts?
There were too much data on my Galaxy Note. I just want to clean up, however , accidentally deleted the whole contacts list. I checked my Google account. There is absolutely no backup. How could i find them back? Is it possible to recover deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy Note?
There are actually very few software which can help to recover contacts from Samsung Galaxy, but don't worry. There exists one, and it is enough to rescue your lost contacts on Samsung Galaxy. It's Android Data Recovery. You may use it to recover deleted contacts directly from Samsung Galaxy, as well as messages, photos and video. To be able to get the highest opportunity to find your lost contacts, you'd better not use your phone for anything since the data loss.
Download the free trial version of this Samsung contacts recovery software below:
Notice: Please check your Samsung device model and the Android OS here before you decide to perform the recovery. Not every Samsung devices is supported right now by Dr.Fone for Android.
Step by step to recover deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy
Step 1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy to the computer
Prior to doing anything else, connect your Samsung Galaxy to the computer. And then run the program and you may find the primary window below. Your Samsung Galaxy device will probably be detected instantly.
Step 2. Enable USB debugging
If you did not enable USB debugging on the device before, you have to set it at this point. There are actually different ways for different devices based on the Android OS versions. Pick the one for yours and follow it.
1) For Android OS 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" > Click "Applications" > Click "Development" > Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android OS 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android OS 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" > Click "About Phone" > Tap "Build number" for several times till finding a note "You are under developer mode" > Returning to "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
Step 3. Prepare to scan your Samsung Galaxy
Just before scan, the program needs to analyze your device first. What you should do is clicking on "Start" on the window.
In the latest version, Android Data Recovery empowers you to seletively choose which type of files you want to scan. You can choose "Contacts", "Messaging", "Gallery" or "Videos" if you like.
Choose the scanning mode, you are allow to choose "Scan from Deleted Files" or "Scan for all Files".
After the analyzing, you need to turn to your device's home screen to click "Allow", so that the scan can be started.
Step 4. Preview and recover deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy
The scan will cost you a while. Right after it, you are able to preview all contacts found on your Samsung Galaxy. Select "Contacts" on the left of the window. You can even examine all information on your contacts. Mark those you need and conserve all of them on your pc by simply clicking on "Recover" at the lower right corner
Tips: Contacts scanned out here include all those deleted recently (black font) and those currently existing on your device (orange font). In case you only want to recover deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy, it is possible to slide the tab at the top to separate them: Only display deleted items.
Tags: Samsung Galaxy contacts recovery, recover Samsung Galaxy contacts, Samsung Galaxy recover deleted contacts, recover contacts from Samsung Galaxy, recover contacts on Samsung Galaxy
Ready to try or buy?
comments powered by Disqus
Mobile Device Tools
- Samsung Infuse Data Recovery
- Samsung Galaxy Note Data Recovery
- Samsung Galaxy Contacts Recovery
- Recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery
- Android OS Phone Data Recovery
- Samsung Epic 4G Touch Recovery
- Samsung Tablet Recovery
- Recover deleted photos from Android
- Recover deleted photos from HTC
- Recover deleted text messages on Samsung Galaxy
- Recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy
- Recover deleted video from Samsung Galaxy
- Recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy
- Recover audio files from Samsung Galaxy
- Retrieve data from broken samsung galaxy
- Recover internal memory data from Samsung Galaxy
- Recover Deleted Call Logs from Samsung
- Recover Call Logs from Android